The DeLaval FMC-IP Setup-tool is used to easily configure your FMC-IP camera with the V300 VMS.
Make sure your camera manufacturing date is June 2016 or later.
- Download and install the “DeLaval FMC-IP Setup” from https://www.delavalfmc.com/
- Make sure the computer you are using is in the same local network as the camera you would like to configure.
- Open the DeLaval FMC-IP Setup application.
- Select the camera you would like to configure.
- Click on the “Apply V300 Video Settings”-button to set the video settings for V300.
- Click on the “Set Static IP Address”-button to set a fixed IP address.
(You can double click on the camera row to enter the camera web interface).